Wood Designs DIY Graining Tool
- Easy to use in easy steps. No professional painting knowledge needed.
- Wood grain pattern that looks straight out of a tree is going to blow your mind. You never thought a single piece of tool can do what professionals do.
- Finished product will look elegant and expensive. Save lots of money by painting them yourselves.
- Perfect not only on your walls and floors, but also on your furniture.
- Easy to wash and reusable.
How to use it:
1. Put your base color on. Let it dry completely.
2. Use a glaze mixed from clear glazing liquid and your choice of paint at a ratio of 4:1. You can either wipe down your glaze with a cloth or run through it with a dry brush.
3. On both edges of the wood graining tool there are teeth. One edge has fine teeth and the other irregular larger teeth. Drag the teeth down all of the glazed surfaces.
4. Start at the edge with the graining tool. Start dragging it while rocking it at the same time. The more you rock the graining tool the more knots you will make, so make sure not to overdo it. If you think you’ve done too much, paint over some of it with your brush and drag your tool again.
5. When you think you have it just right, let your glaze begin to dry. Once dry, finish with the protective finish of your choice.
- Material: High Quality Rubber
- Size: 10 x 15.5 cm
- 1 x Wood Designs DIY Graining Tool
📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
💰 Money Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24 hour time frame, 7 days a week.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.