Repair and install pipes easily with this Faucet and Sink Installer Model!
This faucet wrench fastens and removes plastic basin nuts and supply line nuts, along with 7/8-inch and 1-inch hex nuts. A great addition to any toolbox, its extra-long design is ideal for hard-to-reach applications, easily reaching mounting nuts on faucets and sprayers.
This sink faucet wrench features a shut-off valve attachment that turns hard to reach angle stops without marring chrome and an open slot that allows easy access over existing supply lines. The opposite end of the sink faucet wrench has a strainer basket attachment that holds the drain unit in place while removing or installing the strainer nut.
Built to last, the lightweight tool is made of high strength plastic and comes with two durable aluminum inserts, one for turning angle stop handles and another for holding the strainer basket in place. Remove both inserts, and the notched ends engage 2, 3, 4 and 6 tab basin nuts.
- Extra-long design lets you turn hard-to-reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks
- Open slot style allows for easy access over existing supply lines
- Shut-off valve attachment turns hard-to-reach angle stops without marring chrome
- Strainer basket attachment holds drain unit in place while tightening strainer nut
- Features a lightweight, high strength plastic construction and durable aluminum inserts
Package includes: 1 x Faucet and Sink Installer Model
📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
💰 Money Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
✉️ EMail Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.