- Having fun and no more hassle when you Sew & Quilt
Simply insert the button in a slot on the foot and then attach the foot to your sewing machine. There is a stop-bar that drops down; when you are sewing the buttonhole, the machine can stop (or be stopped by you) and reverse to sew the other side of the buttonhole. Some machines will even memorize the buttonhole size, making all of your buttonholes the same.
- Fits most low-shank domestic sewing machines including Brother, Toyota, Tesco, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, etc.
- The scale guide in the presser foot can be used for perfect topstitching on both straights and curved lines.
- Provides Ease-of-Use for Tasks that Could be Extremely Tedious if Done by Hand
- Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines
Top Customer reviews:
"I am new to quilting and so am exploring how to use different pressure feet for my sewing machine. This foot helps you stitch buttonholes evenly. So this was very helpful for me in learning how to put buttonholes." - Ellen .Y ★★★★★
📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
💰 Money Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
✉️ EMail Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.